English language challendges

Hello! Today I am going to tell you about my experience learning English at university online...

For me, it was difficult to get used to this way of learning, especially for English because of the internet connection, many times it was very difficult for me to understand the instructions of the activities so many times I felt that I would not be able to pass the subject, especially because in my school they did not give importance to English so I only really started to learn English when I entered the university...

For me, blogging was a good way to practice writing, although I often didn't know what words to use and ended up changing all the sentences so that I wouldn't lose the meaning...

However, now that the course is finishing I can say that I still need to improve my modulation and pronunciation but I think that if I practice every day I will improve more and more even though I don't use English very often as none of my friends know English and I don't really have anyone to practice with so lately I started to practice with songs and the dialogues of my favourite series to be able to keep progressing even if it costs me a little bit more...

The English course was a really good experience even though it is something completely different and I was very nervous to speak in front of my classmates, but I still enjoyed being in class because I had the opportunity to talk to other people and to learn in a different way...

Comentarios

  1. I feel identified with your blog! If you want we can practice together to be the best in English!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog