My experience in choosing a career.

Hello! Today I am going to talk to you about why I chose to study Social Work.

Throughout my secondary education I had no idea what to study at university. I went to a lot of career fairs and talked to different people but nothing convinced me....

Time went by and I was still very confused, all the careers were an option, but I had less and less time to decide so I started to sort through the careers that had more topics of interest to me until I met a person who had studied Social Work.... she had gone through the same thing as me but in Social Work she had found a world that united different areas in one university career such as education and it was that sentence that really convinced me to enter Social Work....


I feel that having entered Social Work has helped me to discover the things that I really like, especially my interest in the public sector and being in direct contact with people and although I was not completely sure about the decision, today I can say that having entered this career was not a mistake.



Comentarios

  1. It was definitely not a mistake, you are a person capable of fulfilling all your achievements. Keep going!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog