A fascinating series

Hello, today I'm going to tell you about a series that I loved from the first episode. The series is called "New Amsterdam", with my dad we always look for series on Netflix or Amazon because we like the same series and the series New Amsterdam had just been released on Netflix so we started watching it and we loved it right away.


It's a series about a hospital in the United States where each episode is a different story, with different patients. I like it because the series shows the work of the different areas of the hospital, such as the emergency room or cardiology.


I am a person who only watches a series once because if I watch it again I feel that the episodes don't convey the same emotion as when I watched it once but New Amsterdam is definitely worth it, even though there are only two seasons of the series on Netflix, I would definitely watch it again.


I would definitely recommend this series as it is exciting to see the different cases, especially when they show the work of social workers with the reality of immigrants and children in children's homes in the United States or as they call it, social service.



Comentarios

  1. wow! It looks interesting, although I am more of things of mysteries and k-dramas

    ResponderBorrar
  2. valeee !!! I also saw that series and I found it really good, I love the energy of the protagonist, besides that he's telling several stories at the same time, I saw it with my best friend

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi vale!! I have not had the opportunity to see it but from what you say I want to see it

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog